Thanks to Shaun at http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award back on May 6. I know it took a long time for me to respond, but I really do appreciate it.
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 things about me
1. I recently realized that I love coffee shops almost more than coffee itself.
2. I am celebrating my wedding anniversary this week with one of the best husbands in the world. (Don’t want to get into a competition for the best.) 😉
3. This is my fifth year teaching at a university in Taiwan.
4. I had a chance to play my piano last summer, twice. It’s at my brother’s house back in the U.S. Though I was very rusty, it did start to come back with practice.
5. I’ve been learning more about how my brain works and how to think about things differently, and it’s made all the difference in the world for me. My crazy life doesn’t seem as crazy.
6. I’m participating in a blog challenge, something I’ve never done before. I’m learning lots about myself and about blogging, but I’ll be glad to go back to posting twice a week when November comes along.
7. Our little rescue chihuahua no longer stays in bed all day. After a year and a half, she’s started walking around the apartment, even prancing some of the time. She doesn’t play with toys, but she gets nutrition and playtime with her food. And today, she actually started playing with a bag.
Now to Nominate 15 blogs. I’m focusing on blogs I’ve discovered since my own return to blogging last month.
and a few older favorites 🙂
Thanks again, Shaun, for this award. And congrats to the nominees!