Thanks to Shaun at http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Most Creative Blogger Award back on July 6. Now that I’m back to blogging regularly, I wanted to catch up on a couple of awards. After this, I just have one more, so I hope everyone can bear with me while I finish this task. :-).
Shaun wasn’t real sure of the rules for this one. So I’ll just do the following:
1. Post the award on my blog.
2. Write 7 things about me.
3. Nominate 5 bloggers for the award.
Seven things about me.
1. I started quilting when my second son was young. My hospital roommate from the maternity ward and I had became friends, and we eventually took a quilting class together.
2. I love playing the piano. I was a church music director for many years, and have also taught private piano lessons.
3. I self-published a book of poetry when I was a senior in high school.
4. My grandmother taught me to knit, and a college roommate taught me to crochet.
5. I like 15-week semesters better than 18-week semesters.
6. In Taiwan, Dave and I don’t own a car or a motorcycle. We use taxis and public transportation.
7. In the 31-day blog challenge in which I am participating, this will be my 14th post. I have a little bit of catching up to do, but I’m pleased I’ve been able to pretty much keep up.
Nominate 5 bloggers:
Thanks again, Shaun! And congratulations to the nominees! I hope you can all accept!