I want to thank Cate at http://wingedprisms.com/ for nominating me for the Blog of the Year Award – 2013. Please check out her blog. She has so much to say about the things that happen in life, and she maintains a great sense of humor. Reading her blog is like visiting a good friend.
The instructions for this award are simple:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them. (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
- Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link:http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
- You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page.Click the link here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear. Share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
- And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award-and then proudly display the award on your blog- and start collecting stars!
I nominate the following blogs for “Blog of the Year.”
Congratulations to everyone! I am so happy to nominate you and to be following your blogs.