How Well Do You Know Me?
I’m going to try this again. I think I put too much information in the last post. But this time, I’ll make it easy.
Here are six statements about me! Five of them are true! ONE IS A LIE! Use the comment section below to make your guess. Even if you don’t have a blog account, you can register with your email and name. Then you will be able to leave your answer in the comment section. 🙂 I’ll be posting the answer in a few days.. .
Here are the choices. HAVE FUN! I will post the answers in a few days. Maybe you will be the one to figure out the lie! 🙂
MY LIST: 5 Truths and 1 Lie
1. I broke my toe in Taipei.
- Shilin Night Market (Photo credit: roboppy)
2. I got married in a Chinese restaurant.
- A Chinese buffet restaurant in US (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
3. I had lunch with Sergei Khrushchev.
Sergei Khrushchev, son of Nikita Khrushchev, presents his books about his father in Moscow. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
4. I attended a Klingon convention in costume.
- Fans dressed as Klingons (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
5. I volunteered to assist with a 6-week quilting class for beginners.
- quilting class (Photo credit: _Jill_)
6. I climbed the Great Wall of China.
- The Great Wall of China (Photo credit: Wikipedia)