Last week, I did my first “If We Were Having Coffee” post. You can see it here.
If we were having coffee, I’d tell you that . . .
- I’m feeling a little more motivated than I did last week. I’ve relaxed the expectations I’ve placed on myself for how much should be accomplished in a week, and it’s made a big difference.
- I’d tell you that new possibilities seem to be heading my way. Things to think about to ease the future transitions.
- I’d tell you that I’m working on easing my insecurities about my ability to rise up to meet the challenges that these new possibilities bring my way. I’d talk about how I understand that it’s crazy to doubt myself, but that there’s an irrational part of me that hasn’t quite let go of that fear yet.
- I’d tell you that my major focus is to bolster my self confidence so that I can grab these new opportunities by the horns.
- I’d tell you that I’m a little disheartened by the fact that if this were any other summer since I’ve been in Taiwan, I would be beginning a few weeks in the US–still working on various projects for the university, but able to reconnect with friends and family–particularly, my parents, my daughter, and my grandson.
- I’d tell you that I can’t believe June is on its last legs? I’d ask you where has the first half of the year gone?
- I’d tell you I want to make the second half of the year count, but with much less stress than the first half of the year brought.
- Finally, I’d tell you that I have plans to do some quilting this week, and that you should watch this space.
See you next week! 🙂
What about you? If we were having coffee, what you be talking about this week? Post in the comments below or do your own post and link back here. 🙂