We left the house at 6:20 am this morning, and got back at nearly 9:30 pm. But it’s been a good day. And that is something to write Ten Things of Thankful about, even if it’s quick. Details about today’s trip (with pictures) will follow, but it’s closing in on my bedtime. 🙂
I am thankful for:
1. The ticket agent who found us seats on the express train. We just had to change seats once we got to Taipei.
2. The lovely view of the ocean on our way to the Luodong train station.
3. The wonderful visit at the National Center for Traditional Art.
4. The puppet show and live theater performance at the NCTA.
5. A husband who takes cool photos for me.
6. A most amazing student from one of last year’s writing classes who invited us for this great adventure.
7. A most amazing iced latte at a local coffee shop.
8. An amazing breakthrough on two projects that I’ve been stuck on. (This could generate its own thankful list in a day or two if it continues.)
9. Getting a taxi with no wait at the train station when we got home.
10. Getting my 400th blog follower while I was checking email and blog comments after we got home. My little orange guy lit up with a new follower. I checked, and it was #400.
Pictures to follow.
For now, I’m off to bed! 🙂
265 days to 60!