Tuesday Use it in a Sentence
I was intrigued the first time I saw this idea when it was introduced by Linda G. Hill. When I decided to get involved a week or two later, she was in the process of looking for a home for it. Since that time, it has been passed on, and now MLW and Kelli are sharing the hosting of this weekly event. .
It’s pretty easy. A work is posted on Tuesday, and participants each do a post with a sentence using the word for that Tuesday. If you’d like to join in, the “rules” are posted below. This week’s word: BANISHED.
Teaching would be the perfect job for me if only I could banish the grading.
Here are the prompt rules:
- Make a sentence with the word of the week. Leave it as just a sentence or write a post to go with it.
- Try to do it on Tuesday.
- Include the hashtag #tuesdayuseitinasentence.
- Post it on Twitter and/or Facebook (if you have a public site) and/or Pinterest and/or WordPress and/or any other social media site you belong to.
- Participate as many times as you’d like. You can write a different sentence for each platform, but please keep it to one sentence per post.
- If you post your sentence here on WordPress or on any other site where there’s a clickable link, include the link in the comment section for this week.
- Google #tuesdayuseitinasentence to find other participants! The more you connect, the bigger it gets and the more views and followers you’ll have.
- Have fun!